MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A little piece of heaven!!

So - we are a bit slow at work right now.. just wanted to make sure you guys knew that I hadn't dropped off the face of the earth! I have been doing great with WW! I am so pumped...it's really hard to cheat when you are getting eat some of your favorite foods! Wanted to share something with you guys - I HAVE FOUND A LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN!! The smart ones Cookie Dough Sundae is only 3 points and has got to be the best dessert I have had in a long time... seriously, it doesn't even taste low cal or anything! I am one of those people that has to have something sweet every night after dinner... and I am totally hooked on this! You've gotta try it!!

Also, I don't know about ya'll, but I have an obsession with the scale when I am on a diet - and I know that's the worst thing you can do. To be honest (I can't believe I am saying this) but when dieting I have been known to get one the scale like 4 or 5 times a day. Ugh - that's obsured!. Anyways - I have an idea. I think since we started this Monday - we should put away our scales and only weigh on Mondays... that way - eveyone can report to me how much they've lost and I can update our tickers!! I think only weighing once a week would be so much better - because we all know we are going to have days where we weigh more than others... and that is just down right depressing when you are dieting!

Anyways - I should head out... I think there is someone that just stopped breathing or something - JK!! :) I know you guys are doing great and I'm so proud of our group!! I heard a little fact one time - that after 3 weeks of doing something on a regular basis..it just becomes habit for you!! I would love for this diet just to become habit for me.... C'mon 3 weeks!! Jenn

4 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    You are so lucky you have internet access at work, they don't let us on! Anyway, I think the idea about only weighing once a week is a good one. I try to stick to that anyway, it helps you to not get obsessive that way. And I don't know how many points they are, but fudge pops are only 80 calories and 1.5 grams of fat and soooo chocolatey! I always have one after dinner.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    oops, I'm Zoe BTW.

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    All of the Skinny Cow desserts are also wonderful. If I recall correctly, they are only 2 points!

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    That was Lindsay. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home