MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WW recipes - bouillon

I bought the WW's complete recipe book and saw that almost everything has bouillon granules in the recipe. I never buy bouillon so when I did and opened it to cook yesterday, it smelled like bad ramen noodle soup. Since bouillon is basically just powdered soup base to make a stock, can I just substitute with my own soup stock or canned (low-sodium, fat free) broth without changing the points of a meal?

I went ahead and used my own soup stock because I couldn't stomach the smell of bouillon. (It also has MSG in it.)

Julia

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    The points meal should be the same if you use your own broth providing it doesn't have alot of fat content. The fat free canned is 0 pts too. ~laurie~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home