MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

First Day Screw Up!

Ok, so it's officially the first day and I pretty much blew it!!! What is up with me?!?!?! I took the boys to Chuck E Cheeses and started off by getting a salad. Not a bad choice you say~we'll add 3 pieces of pizza to that!!! Points wise I still have room for something else for dinner. I've used 16 total so that means I have to have 4 pt dinner. I just can't believe my willpower went straight out the window! Ugh!!!! ~Laurie~

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey Laurie,
    How are you doing today? I think I'm just going to have to stay away from pizza places- that or wire my jaw shut if I do go. :)
    Catherine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home