MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Question for Everyone

Hi guys, hope you all had a great weekend. Well I've been giving this a great deal of thought and I've decided that now is not the best time for me to start weight watchers. I've already lost almost 40 lbs. since Brody's been born just by watching what I eat and drinking tons of water. I think that if I just keep doing that and start working out I'll be alright, as long as I stick with it. I think that if I started WW I would just get really really obsessive about the points (I'm incredably type A) and I just don't have the time and energy right now to do that, what with the baby, the puppy and work. But I still would love to be a part of the 'weight loss group' and contribute to the posts and all that. I think it would help me to keep eating right and stay accountable. Is that alright with everyone? ~ Zoe

4 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Totally OK with me... I mean - yes - this group is primarily weight watchers...but any tidbit of info that you've got, find, or wanna share is ok with me!! We would love to hear from you...and nothing says you can't work out with us if you want!! Team effort is team effort... and that means EVERYONE!! Hey girly - do you still want me to add your name on to the weightloss tickers...I just need to know how much more weight you'd like to lose. Congrats on the 40lbs - I wish I could say the same for myself! Jenn

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I think it's awesome that you've already lost 40 lbs post-baby! Stick around in the group and help motivate the rest of us! Julia

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Awesome Zoe! Totally cool with me if you stick around!!! Laurie

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey Zoe-
    Congrats on the 40 lbs! I'd love it if you stuck around. Obviously, you're doing something right, so I'd be interested in what you have to say. :)
    Catherine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home