MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I'm so excited about this!

I'm in---we'll I've been in since Jan. I started w.w. Jan 9th and LOVE it. I've lost a little over 21 lbs. so far and still have another 15 or so to go. I think support is important and like Lindsay said JOURNAL, JOURNAL, JOURNAL. It makes me accountable and also helps me see where I'm at throughout the day. I do go to the weekly meetings ONLY because they make me weigh in and again it's the accountability thing. That's just the motivation that I needed personally though. I had a friend that did weight watchers and NEVER went to a meeting (did it all on her own) and lost 65 lbs.! It's possible!!! If anyone has any questions I'll be more than happy to help where ever I can. Good luck everyone and lets shed those pounds!!! Laurie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home