MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

DAY ONE!!

Alright ladies...ready - set - GO! I am so glad that we are doing this together. I went grocery shopping last night and managed to stock up on mostly Healthy Choice, Smart One, and Lean Cuisine meals. They have the points marked right on the box - what a no brainer - and NOOOOO dishes to clean up when you are done! I love that for sure. I even went out and bought I new scale.. a digital one with a tenths place to keep close tabs. I looked like an idiot in the store though - I must have weighed myself on a gazillion different scales ... I had to buy the one that showed the lowest number - DUH!!! How often should we weigh ourselves. Once a start a new diet - it is really insane how many times I will step on a scale in one day. I know I know - that's bad...but its almost like it is an obsession. Well, I'd love to hear how everyone is READY TO GO! Jenn

PS - I had to stay up all night tonight - because I need to sleep all day tomorrow before going to work overnight. I know we aren't supposed to start working out yet... but I am so siked - that I burned 300cal on the elliptical machine. I don't think I am going to add the extra points for activity just yet though!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Sounds like you're getting off to a great start. I got Chloe all comfy in her red wagon (with Ernie buckled in the other seat), and we walked 2 miles around the neighborhood this morning at 6:45 am. Now I'm exhausted and need a nap (not from walking but from being woken up at 5 am). Julia

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Way to be all organzied Jenn! I woke up this morning ready to go. On my way to make a smoothie which by the way is only 1.5 pts.

    1 cup berries (I use strawberries, blueberries, raspberries) and 1/4 cup 1% milk and blend!

    I'll let you guys know later how my day progressed!

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    My bad didn't sign that last post~gotta get used to doing that! LAURIE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home