MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Hi ya!

Hey ya'll - I am running a bit late for work so I don't have time to answer any questions right now...will do it when i get off at 7am. Just wanted to let you know that today went GREAT!! Hopefully I will hold my willpower at work too...there always seems to be something sweet there!! One question - anyone know if nestea has points?? Jenn

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey Jenn!
    I found this link:
    http://www.sfad.org/wwblog/oldweight/000865.shtml
    According to this particular menu, diet nestea has 0 points. I wasn't able to find anything about regular nestea, though.
    HTH!
    Catherine

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    If you order tea at a restaurant that is not flavored or brew the tea at home~it's 0 pts. I flavor mine with Splenda or Equal too! Diet sodas are also 0 pts. ~Laurie~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home