MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Monday, August 21, 2006

What Was I THINKING?!?!?

So with my new energy that has sparked I decided I needed to get to the gym. You'd think after not stepping foot in there in over 5 months I'd start out slow. Nooooooooo I look at the schedule and what class are they about to start just as I'm walking in?

HIP HOP

HELLO! YEP I lasted the entire class! Ok so I was about to pass out right before the cool down but still. I did it and I like it! I am soooooo out of shape it's not even funny but I was popp'n and lock'n! If you could have been a fly on that wall you'd of got some cheap ol entertainment. Ahhhhhhhhh I walked out all smelly and red faced but Damn It I FELT GOOD! I'm sure tomorrow I'll be paying the price~I'll keep ya posted!

Peace Out and Word To Your MA-THA!
~laurie~
a.k.a So You Think You Can Dance Winna

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Holy Macarole - is that a word?? I am sooo proud of you mamma!! I bet you got your groove on. Was your junk in the trunk just melting away!! You crack me up!! Are you still going to the lifetimes gym?? Once I get to feeling a bit better I would love to kick it with ya!! Let me know how you are feeling on Wednesday for sure! Jenn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home