MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Yummy Dinner Idea!

Ok so I've been venturing out this week making some meals here at home to avoid the crash into the fast food drive thrus. I decided last night I wanted to eat Mexican (craving BIG TIME). Sooooooooo I've NEVER made enchiladas but I thought how hard can it be? Sauce, cheese, tortilla~I'll try it.

I went and bought corn tortillas, can of enchilada sauce and 2% shredded cheese. I also bought avocados to make guacomole and a can of no fat refried beans. 40 minutes later Thomas and I were sitting down to a mexican restaurant style meal. The whole meal ended up being 10 points. This was 2 cheese enchiladas, 1/2 c. refried beans, 1/4 c. guacamole and 4 Light Restaurant style tortilla chips (they are pretty big). I was stuffed and excited about my new found meal. If anyone is interested in making the enchiladas or anything else let me know and I'll post the recipe. It was VERY, VERY EASY and Thomas loved it!

~laurie~

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Please post the recipe, Laurie! I love mexican food.
    Heh. I splurged big time tonight. Mike and I went to Chuy's. That's all I'm gonna say.
    Finals are over!!! It was a celebration, and I certainly did celebrate...don't think I will be on Monday, though.
    Cat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home