MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Week 12 Weigh in

Glitter Graphics Codes from Pixages.com

Jennifer: -1 lb

Catherine: +2 (hot and cold! You can tell when Mike goes to TN and I don't work out!)

Laurie: ???

Zoë: -5 lbs (now if I can just keep it up!)

Lora: -1 lb

Heather: ???

Ashley: ???

Belinda: ???

Our total group weight loss for week 12 was: 7 lbs
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 118.5 lbs

How did ya'll do? Did anyone earn any awards this week. Let's have a reason to CELEBRATE!!!

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: Zoë

AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS

Zoë has earned her 15lb star!! Awesome!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Way to go Zoe. I'm jealous, but then I realy wasn't very well behaved this week. Just 7 more lbs in 4 week form me to reach my 10% goal for the wedding.

    Lora

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Zoë said…

    You can do it Lora! Considering I gained 3.5 lbs last week, my 5 lb loss this week is only a net total of 1.5 lbs in 2 weeks. I seesaw like that alot but you seem to have a constant loss which is even better! Keep up the good work! Sorry I can't make it on Wed :(

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Zoë said…

    Oh BTW I made that zero point soup ~ it's really good! My husband wouldn't try any because he HATES veggies and won't eat them but he was like, "wow, that looks like a professional soup!" :)

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Great job, Zoë!
    Cat

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    Glad you tried it. I actually haven't made a batch of it up yet, but I ate it all the time last go around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home