MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Our own Chat room!!

Hey guys - Our weight watchers group has its own chat room now!! Yes, I got the idea from Christy... but I thought that maybe once a week or once every other week we could all sit down together and chat!! If you look on the upper right hand column, click on the link that says OUR CHAT ROOM.

Type in your name (no profile necessary) and click CHAT! You will type your responses on the blue bar on the bottom. It's as easy as 1-2-3. Look forward to seeing you guys in there!!

Any ideas as to when we should chat??

Jenn

PS - I have also added a calendar to keep us in check as well!! Any events we need to add?? Dates to remember?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I like that calendar service. I can think of a few uses for that myself. I really wish meetup would do a normal calendar view.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home