MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wonder what exercises to do??

I don't know about you guys, but I always find it hard to figure out what exercises I should be doing on a regular basis. I always just resort to the cardio workout because that I what I am comfortable with. I was doing a little google research and found this link, and I wanted to share it with everyone. When you first open it...it seems like a ton of information, but the part that I am really interested in is the pictures that show you how to do the appropriate exercises - and page 21 or 25 that shows you a 45 day calender on how to work out.

I think I am going to try this...espicially the upper body workout while I am on surgery leave. Take a peak at it - it looks awesome and pretty easy!! If this truely is a navy seal workout - we are going to be shedding the pounds like crazy!!

I am going to add this link to the right column of our website for a quick reference for you guys too!! Does anyone have any other good online workout programs that they would like me to add??

45 day workout program

Jennifer

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! I like, I like. I haven't had a chance to read through the whole thing but from what I've seen it seems pretty neat. Thanks for posting Jen!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Looks impressive

    Lora

     

Post a Comment

<< Home