MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Week 10 weigh in!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Jennifer: -1 lb

Catherine: +1. It was -1 until Sunday. I don't know how I gained 2 lbs in 2 days!

Zoë:-8 lbs

Laurie: +1/2

Lora: -2 lbs

Heather: -2 lbs

Our total group weight loss for week 9 was: 13 lbs
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 102.5 lbs

How did ya'll do? Did anyone earn any awards this week. Let's have a reason to CELEBRATE!!!

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: Zoe!!

AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS

Ok - Heather is back on track and we have everything updated for her!! Since we didn't have her stats from last week...we'll give her the award this week! She has earned her first 5lb star!! Way to go girl!!





In addition - I just wanted to say



to all of you guys, for as a group, we have lost over 100 pounds!!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Zoë said…

    So...I gained back 8 lbs when I went on vacation and seem to have lost it all in one week! It must have been alot of water weight, but I'll take it :)

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    8lbs! I think I need to go on a vacation too. It's taken me a month to lose that much.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Zoe! 8 lbs!!! Woo-hoo. Jenn and Lora good job on the losses as well. Cat it's me and you this week with the gain. My guess is it'll be off by next weigh-in! :)

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Zoe ... 8 pounds is amazing even better that you did it right after vacation. I gained 10 pounds on a vacation (a cruise) and it took me over a month to get it off! Great job. I lost 2 pounds this week ... so that brings me up to 8.5 so far. I'll take that ... pretty close to my goal of 3 pounds a week! Tried on wedding dresses this weekend and they had to take me down a size so something is working!!

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Zoë said…

    ooh - down a size! Isn't that the best!?!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Look like you had a great week Zoe - that's awesome!! I think I need to go on another vacations as well...that never seems to work for me though!! Heather - down a size ...whoo hoo!! Wedding dress shopping is soooo much more fun when you have to ask for a smaller size!!! Everyone is doing great!! Jennifer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home