MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

WEEK 9 weigh in!!



Hey guys - how was your week... glad to see that some of you guys check this more than once a week... I check it daily as well... and usually post more frequently then this - but was cooped (sp?) up downstairs due to my foot procedure this past week. Ugh - what a mess. Anyways - I can't wait to see how your totals were this week!! Oh yeah - and welcome back ZOE!!! How was your trip?? Ok girls - give me the scoop:

Jennifer: -1 lb

Catherine: 3 lbs

Zoë: no loss no gain

Laurie: no gain no loss

Lora: -2 lbs (That puts me at a total of -6.5. I get my first 5 lb star!)

Heather: no stats to report

Our total group weight loss for week 9 was: 6 lbs
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 89.5

How did ya'll do? Did anyone earn any awards this week. Let's have a reason to CELEBRATE!!! (Sorry guys - I kinda slacked in this area last week... I will be sure and make a big deal about this week. I know the extra encouragement and "the award" that you get when you meet a goal is a HUGE deal - a sense of accomplishment...so look out ladies - I feel some medal handing out coming on!) Ugh - I am not sure if that made any sense...but we'll just go with it!! LOL

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: Catherine

AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS

Catherine - WAY TO GO GIRL!! You have hearned your 20lb star!!! Just a couple more and you will get the super duper 25lb award!








Jennifer - has earned her 15lb award!!








Lora - you're doing great!! What a fantastic month you're having!! Melting away right before our eyes!! You've earned your first 5lb award!!

7 Comments:

  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Yea Catherine - way to go!! Three pounds is great to lose in one week... you are back on track girl! I think it should be noted too - that you had the girls night out at your house ... way to portion control!! Jenn

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Good work ladies!

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey Jenn-
    Thanks! It was mostly luck that the GNO didn't ruin the week- that, and I forced everyone to take home cookies and brownies. Heh. We'll see what happens this week- Mike is in TN, so my regular workout schedule is out the window. Can't wait till he's done travelling!
    Good job to everyone! Can't wait till we all get together again!
    Ct

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Zoë said…

    I'm back! We had a great vacation, Brody got to see the ocean for the first time! I was a total pig for the entire time but am sooooooo ready to get back on track again. We went to the wedding of my high school friend who used to be chubby herself and now is super super skinny; it kinda jolted be back to reality about how much I miss being thin. And at the airport last night I caught a glimpse of myself in the glass and lets just say I looked really unflattering (it's different from when you look in the mirror on purpose - those unexpected glimpses really hit home.) So anyway, now I'm home and ready to be good :)

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I'm convinced that we all look worse in shop windows. I think the image some how distorted. At least, I really hope I don't look that bad.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go ya big losers!!! LOL. Good job. Zoe welcome back! I've been out of sorts for the last couple of weeks due to houseguests. One more week to go then hopefully I can get myself together. I'm a creature of routine and habit and having people here is throwing me off a bit. I am thankful for no gains and trying to do what I can. I'm hanging in there! ~laurie~

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Wow you guys are rocking ... so sorry I forgot to check in! I lost a pound and a 1/2 this week. Not bad considering I am just about to have my visitor and holding a ton of water. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home