MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Long lost friends....

Hey guys - I haven't forgotten about ya'll ... I PROMISE!!! It was a hectic weekend in Arlington and then I had to come home to go straight to work for 12 hours in the ER. Ugh - I just crashed last night! I promise when I get off work today I will put up the board so we can post our weight. If someone else wants to just copy and paste from another post - you guys can do that too! If not - I will be home around 8pm or so and I can do it then!! WELCOME LORA!!!! I am so glad that you decided to join us... and I can't wait to meet you on Wednesday!! Hope you guys are having a great week!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Welcome back, Jenn! I'm looking forward to hearing all about Arlington. :)
    Cat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home