MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Week 6 Weigh In!!

Sooooo... it was a HARD HARD HARD week for me. I don't think that I have lost my drive..but my husband was home a couple days, we went to WACO for the weekend, and on top of that "AUNT FLOW" had to come and visit me this week. I was down 3 more pounds this weeked until all that occured. I FEEL HUGE RIGHT NOW! I am not sure how accurate my weigh in is... due to being on my monthly...but I will post it anyways!

Jennifer: +3 (YUCK!)

Catherine 2 lbs

Zoe 1/2 lb

Laurie 1/2 lb

Our total group weight loss for week 6 was: 3
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 68

How did ya'll do?

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: Catherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home