MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Proof!!


So I stressed to you guys ...how much of a bad week I had! It's just not fair having your birthday and Father's Day in the same week. Well, I guess my weight change could have been much worse that it was. This is a Bennigan's sunday... I didn't eat it all, but thought it would make a fun picture for the website!! Ok - I am off to work!! Jenn

5 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    LOL, that looks DELICIOUS! Look on the bright side, at least you didn't GAIN weight this week, that is a good thing in itself. :)~ Zoƫ

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    cute pic :) ~Christy

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    OMG!!! That looks sooooooo YUMMY!!! Your a lucky girl! I think you need to keep this pic on the website!~laurie~

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    That looks sooooo good.
    I want to know what's on the plate by your arm, though. I see more chocolate!! :)
    Cat

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey guys - I was exhausted last night when I got home from work!! I promise to get those tickers updated today!! You ladies are doing FABULOSOSO..that's a DORA the explorer word! Anyways - will have a lot to chit chat about when I get home tonight!! Jenn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home