MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

How's everyone doing this week so far?

Ok, so it's only Tuesday evening but I thought I would check into to see how things are going for everyone.

This is the best start of the weeks I've had in weeks!!!! I think I'm actually back on track which is nice. Today the boys and I were going to meet Thomas for lunch and I chose Subway (very low points for me). Well Dairy Queen is right NEXT DOOR to Subway and I could smell those hamburgers grill'n. MMMMMMMM I couldn't take it and walked into Dairy Queen but then my two angels chimed in and started saying "SUBWAY, SUBWAY~Want SUBWAY!". Whew!!!! That was a close one~we left before ordering and I had my 7 pt lunch next door. I felt really good~Thanks to Cade and Grayson!!!

I made wheat spaghetti and sauce for dinner. MAN, you can get a plate full of that stuff for next to nothing! Very filling too. I only ended up eating 1/2 a cup of spaghetti and less than 1/2 cup of sauce and treated myself to nonfat, sugarfree vanilla latte from Starbucks for dessert. I haven't figured my pts for today yet but I know I still have some to spare.

Anyway, that's the start of my week in a nutshell. Hope you all are doing great!!!

Peace Out!
~laurie~

6 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I'm doing GREAT so far! Nothing like a gain to make you focus again LOL! BTW the WW mississippi mud pie dessets are SOOOOOO good!!!

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    oops ~ Zoƫ :)

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    This week is much better than last week...no parties at friends' homes, no weddings, etc. Chloe also not sick this week so we've been able to resume our morning walks, though now at 6:45 am since she gets up before the sun rises. :-(

    Julia

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Ugh - what a bad week I am having so far! I am going to upload of picture of me in a bit... you'll see the proof! It's so hard having a birthday and not CELEBRATING! I mean... pancake breakfast...Bennigan's Monte Cristo!! Ugh - I feel huge! (But MMmm MMmm - it was soooo good!) Back on track... I need to focus! I am glad you guys are having a great week. I am about to update the tickers, total the losses, and hand out the awards! You guys are doing great!! Jenn

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Just thought I would add one more thing... no AWARDS to give out this week... but Julia is really close to hitting her 10lb mark - YOU GO GIRL!!!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    im hanging in ,have my ups & downs, lol ~Christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home