MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

WEEK 2 WEIGH IN...



Hi ladies - Ok ...two weeks down... how do you feel? I thought I really did good this week, but boy - the scale sure doesn't look like its in my favor! Let me know what your weigh ins are for this week so I can update to tickers!!

2nd week weight loss:

Jennifer: 2lbs
Angel: 2lbs
Catherine: 5lbs
Laurie: 1lb
Lindsay:
Julia: 3.5 lbs
Crystal:
Zoƫ: 3 lbs
Christy: 2lbs

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: Catherine

Our total group weight loss for week 2 was: 18.5 pounds
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 37.5 pounds

Who gets a 5lb gold star this week??

Catherine

Jennifer

Christy

Zoe

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home