MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hey guys -

How's everybody doing this week...it seems like this week has just flown by with different activiites that I haven't had time to post on here at all!! Anyways - everybodies tickers should be updated... sorry Zoe it took so long! Can you believe it is almost weigh in day already.

Anybody found any new favorite food items or links that they want to talk about? Frustrations... Accomplishments -let's just lay it out there ladies!! LOL

I thought of something that might keep us motivated too. I am sure not everybody is gung hoe about this idea - but VISUAL things work for some people and others it doesn't. I think it would be cool if we took a picture of ourselves now...like in biker shorts or whatever you have that might be fitting a bit snug so you can see the outline of your body (swimsuit...tank top...whatever). Before everyone looses their cool... Don't worry - WE ARE NOT GOING TO POST IT ON THE WEBSITE!!! Use this as motivation. Put it up on your fridge (but remember to hide it when company comes over) or your bathroom mirror, your wallet, your computer screen - where ever you are most and let it remind you of the body that you DON'T WANT ANYMORE. Another version of this is ----- take out one of your older skinny pictures and place it somewhere so you see it ... it will make you want to work harder. I know this isn't going to be for everybody - but it sure is motivation for me!! Can wait to hear how your week is going...keep me posted! Jennifer

2 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    this sounds good I think im going to try this, recently I got the new us w/ janet jackson on cover she got skinny again!! I think she lost 60lbs & she talks about her new routine & a sample of what she eats.
    gotta stick to it when the going gets tough (im telling myself soo much lately)

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    ~christy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home