MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

WEIGH IN DAY!!



Alright ladies - its weigh in day! If you lost alot...GREAT! If you lost a little - your doing awesome and it will be even more next week. If you didn't lose at all or you gained weight ... go back and look at your journal and points chart to see if you are calculating correctly according to your current weight. Remember - drink LOTS of water too!

One week down...can you believe how fast it is going? Honestly - I don't think it has been as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I think this support group has really helped me be accountable for my actions and given me lots of ideas on what I can and can't eat! How is everyone else doing... I am ready to adjust the tickers and hand out some stars!! JENNIFER

1st week weight loss:

Jennifer: 4lbs
Angel: 0lbs
Catherine: 3lbs
Laurie: +3lbs
Lindsay: 1 lbs
Julia: 5lbs
Crystal: N/A
Zoë: 3lbs
Christy: 3lbs

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: JULIA!!!

Our total group weight loss for week 1 was: 19 lbs

Just as an extra note:
JULIA has earned her first star for 5lb weight loss!! Go Julia.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Ive stuck to it, & weighed myself sunday, was stoked to see the results & then went & splurged on ugh!!

    so hopefully my loss wont be too affected, thats it!! im in the zone now, lol

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    5 lbs (though I wonder how much is water loss b/c I weigh myself after taking the 2 mile walk every morning)

    Julia

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Ok, so I had a total off week! Too many graduation parties in the last two weeks and then this holiday weekend out of town! I was bad, bad, bad. Looking forward to getting back on track this week. Jen, I'll need my tracker adjusted to add 3 lbs. to it. UGH!!! I'll get the BIGGEST GAINER award!~Laurie~

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Augh! Keep forgetting to sign my name! Anyway, I didn't lose or gain this week which is good considering all the eating out we did. I like my family but I'm glad they aren't here all the time!

    Angel

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I'm very happy with my 3 lbs lost, especially since we went to 3 parties this weekend and every single one of them had chips and queso which is one of my all time favorite things! I just limited myself to 4 or 5 chips per party and kept up with my water. Everyone keep up the great work! ~ Zoë

     

Post a Comment

<< Home