MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Select Collection of Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes

Unknown Author:
You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Unknown Author:
You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment.

Ellen Degeneres:
You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.


David Viscott:
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

Eleanor Roosevelt:
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.

George Bernard Shaw:
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Ralph Marston:
Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.

Patton:
You're never beaten until you admit it.
Lee Iacocca: Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes
You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.

Mark Twain:
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.

Julius Erving: If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end.

Unknown Author: Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

Vince Lombardi:
It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up.

Milton Garland:
My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure.

Winston Churchill:
Never, never, never, never give up.

Eleanor Roosevelt.: No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi:
Not to have control over the senses is like sailing in a rudderless ship, bound to break to pieces on coming in contact with the very first rock.

Horace:
Rule your mind or it will rule you.

~Christy

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Oh these are great... so much for putting pictures of Alex up on the fridge....my WW stuff has taken over! Every little bit helps though...huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home