MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

WEEk 3 WEIGH IN!!



Week 3 already..can you believe it? Time sure does fly when you're having fun!! LOL! So far - everyone that I have talked to has been right on track this week. I am soooo proud of everyone! Hope this website is a big help for you. Any suggestions or new ideas that you think we should try? Let me know what your weigh ins are for this week so I can update the tickers!! I noticed that some people are just going in and editing this post to add on their weight - that's awesome!! Saves me some time... it takes quite a while to do those tickers - but I sure do think it is worth it to see that number going... down...down... down! Jenn

3rd week weight loss:

Jennifer: 3 lbs
Angel: 0 lbs
Catherine: 0 lbs (I blame my in-laws!!) :)
Laurie: no loss, no gain (darn that wedding!)
Julia: 1 lb (totally forgot to log in - too many parties and weddings)
Zoë:+1.5 lbs :(
Christy: 2lbs

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: JENNIFER

Our total group weight loss for week 3 was: 6 (Hmmm - a little on the low side)
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 43.5

Who gets a 5lb gold star this week??


Anyone lost 10lbs yet??

6 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Well, I gained 1.5 lbs this week, but considering how crappy I ate this weekend it's not as bad as I was fearing. Having to actually post that is really motivating to get back on track though. I'll be on the minus side next week, that's for sure! ~ Zoë

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    My brother in law got married this weekend and no loss or gain is ok despite the "extras" I had this weekend. I weighed Thursday before we left and I was down 1lb~ah well here's the start of the new week and to a LOSS for next weigh in!!!

    WAY TO GO JEN!!! That's awesome girl! Your on a roll big time!

    ZOE~ don't let it get to ya..it happens. Your right though it is good motivation to kick in the A!@ this week!! Here's to you and me having a loss for next week! :)

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Doh! That was me. ~laurie~

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Didn't see Christy had lost 2 lbs too. Way to go Christy!!!

    Can't wait to see how everyone else did! ~laurie~

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    No weight loss today - yesterday it said I'd lost 3 pounds but I don't trust it not to just water. :( ~ Angel

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Congrats, Jenn! You're doing great!
    Cat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home