MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

IT"S BEEN ONE MONTH!!



Hey ladies - One month down already... how's it going? I have seen some great results - and even starting to notice some of your changes when I see you guys in person!! WAY TO GO!! I on the other hand =- had a horrible week... Bday and Father's Day was too much for me... I didn't have the wilpower that I needed! I have to work today but will put in my weight and update the tickers when I get home!! Spill your guts ladies...

4th week weight loss:

Jennifer: 0 lbs - woohoo! I am LUCKY!!
Angel:
Catherine: 4 lbs (to be fair, I'm using a new scale- it may be off from the other scale I was using. But I'll take it!!)
Laurie: 1 lb. (I'll take anything!)
Julia: 1.5 lbs
Zoë: 4 lbs (yay, back on track!)
Christy: 0

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting awards go to: Catherine and Zoe!!

Our total group weight loss for week 4 was: 10.5 lbs
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 54 lbs

SHE'S DONE IT!! CATHERINE HAS LOST OVER 10LBS.... WHOA MAMMA!!! CONGRATS GIRL!!


and


Coming in late this week - LOL - is Julia who also earned her 10lbs+ star!!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Ive lost my momentum, I hate to be a downer but Im going to take a lil time off , keep up the good work girls!

    im going to try here & there but w/ a wedding (ya know) ;) ~Christy

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    So I've lost a total of 9 lbs in one month, I'm pretty happy with that! ~ Zoë

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Good work Zoe! :) ~Christy

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Zoe,
    Congrats for getting back on track! You're doing great! 4 lbs in a week is impressive. I don't think I really did that- I really think it's the difference in the scales. But you did it, and it's legit! :) You go!
    Cat

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I'm going along at a snails pace but I'll take whatever I can get! I've been totally stress eating since Thomas has been out of town. Well I don't know if I'd call it stress eating or boredom eating. Whatever you call it, it's NOT good.

    Zoe~AWESOME JOB girl!
    Cat~Who cares if it was the scale of not it's all about the numbers woman!
    Jen~good job in keeping it real during all your celebrating and not gaining!
    Christy~awww I know how that goes~feel free to come back if ya need too!

    ~laurie~

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Laurie,
    How long is Thomas out of town?
    I swear- you, Jenn, and I have got to all get together one afternoon and just hang out. Mike will be gone for almost 3 full weeks this month. Jenn has only 2 days a week with Edwin. Is travel normal for your husband, too? I'm going out of my mind!
    Cat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home