MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Monthly meeting?

Hey guys!
A few posts back, some of us were talking about a possibility of meeting every month or so. I'm more than happy to host something in July- when are you guys available? I was thinking about working with the core group first- those of us who check on the website regularly- then posting it on the MothersINC page. My main priority is trying to get all of us together, then dealing with everybody else. So start throwing out dates/times, and I'll see what we can come up with!
Cat

8 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey Cat~thanks for hosting for July. I'm pretty much good to go whenever. Mondays and Wednesdays before 1:00 are good.Tuesdays whenever and Thursdays and Fridays whenever. I would check to see what events are already posted in July and go around those. Basically I'm good for whenever!
    ~laurie~

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I am pretty good for anything but Mondays and Tuesdays.. I am still working part time on those days! Girl, aren't you hosting something already in July?? Do you want me to do it?? I don't want you to be bombarded with stuff - especially if you husband keeps going out of town (lord knows I know how that can be!!) Jenn

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    So far, the only two Wednesdays in July that don't have an event are July 12 and July 26. So how does Wed., July 12 at around 10:30 sound to everyone?
    Laurie's a tough act to follow, and I know I won't have the time to do all the cooking that she did, but I will have some munchies and drinks. And I think I'd like to keep this just to the active WW people, rather than opening it to the whole group, if that's okay.
    Cat

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    That works for me!!! Keep it simple girl. Let me know if you need anything or need me to bring anything!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    UGH! ~laurie~

     
  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I can do July 12, I'd like to come even though I'm not technically doing "weight watchers". ~ Zoƫ

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Zoe,
    You're more than welcome! I just meant people on this board specifically, rather than opening it up to all of Mothers Inc. I think it'd be good for all the "die hards" to get together- KWIM?
    Cat

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I am great for July 12th too... I'll have to bring ALex if that is ok??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home