MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

July 12

Hey folks!
Our numbers may be dwindling, but I'm still ready and willing to host whoever wants to come over on July 12. Please just RSVP here or by emailing me so I know how much stuff to buy. :)
Looking forward to seeing you guys! I think we are all doing a terrific job, and now that it's down to the hard core group, I think we'll all continue to see those numbers drop!!!
Cat

3 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey Cat,

    I'll come hang with ya~if for nothing else some good company! Just let me know what time and if you need anything. ~laurie~

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I think we were talking 10:30. That still sound good to everyone?
    Cat

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I'm still planing on coming, but it might be closer to 11:00. ~ Zoƫ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home