MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Given it UP!

Hey guys...I think I am gonna give up the weight watchers website. It takes some time to keep up with everything, and redue tickers each week - and without a lot of participation .... I just don't feel like it is really worth the added effort. Don't get me wrong - I am not giving up weight watchers! I am down 12 pounds.. the best I've done in a long time! I just don't feel like people have the time to participate in the MothersInc message boards, and the WW website. Thought it would have been a bit more successful...a bit bummed myself! See you at some functions! Jenn

PS - Don't let this change your drive though! You guys are doing fabulous on your weight loss. Keep up the great work!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Zoë said…

    I'm sad but I TOTALLY understand. You've done a really great job on the website but I know it's alot of work. ~ Zoë

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    It't not that it is a whole lot of work Zoe... maybe I am being totally selfish - but I feel like I am the only adding posts!! Yea - you guys are great with comments ( I LOVE THAT) but its hard coming up with all the posts!! I am running out of topic starters!! Jenn

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    How about this... how's about I keep up with the Monday weigh ins so that we can keep tabs on everybody still! If something comes up that they wanna post - thats great...but I am gonna stick mainly to the Monday weigh ins only! Fair enough?? Jenn

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Jenn,
    That'd be fabulous! I think I'm one of those people who really needs the accountability with weigh ins and the like. I was struggling to figure out how I'd stay motivated without that part. You have no idea how much this has helped me so far. Thanks for being willing to keep up with this!
    Cat

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Zoë said…

    That would be great Jenn! I went and made my own ticker but it didn't feel the same. It really helps me keep on track knowing that on Monday I have to tell y'all how much I lost (or didn't lose!) ~ Zoë

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey Jenn,

    Totally understand!!! I know for me it's very hard to keep up with the boards. I'm on another one too that I've been on for over 3 years and I started to neglect that one a little just trying to keep up.

    I think that's a great idea if you keep up the Monday thing. I know I'm not looking forward to reporting tomorrow (as I've done alot of comfort eating while Thomas has been gone and I went out of town too) but it does keep me accountable.

    Thanks for everything you've done and for deciding to keep the Monday thing up. Your a SUPA STAR!!! ~laurie~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home