MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

First Month Statistics!!

I know it is a total pain to click on everyones tickers... so I thought every month I would post a summary as to how everyone is doing. Here's the stats:

ONE MONTH TOTALS:
Jennifer: 9lbs
Catherine: 12 lbs
Julia: 11 lbs
Zoe: 8 lbs
Laurie: 2 lbs
Christy: 7lbs
Angel: 2 lbs

You have to remember... some of us had good days and bad days but EVERYONE is on the plus side.... AWESOME LADIES!! Let's set some goals for ourselves. I want everyone to post one goal that they want to accomplish within the next month for dieting!! Jenn

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Zoë said…

    My goal is that I want to be in the next size down in clothes next month. I have some really cute pants I want to wear :)~ Zoë

     

Post a Comment

<< Home