MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Friday, July 07, 2006

New Member

Hi everybody,

When I first joined Mothers Inc about a month ago. I saw what great success everybody was having. I wasn't ready to commit to it then, but I was excited to see that you had this going and planned to join you when I felt that I could commit to it. Now I'm ready.

I lost over twenty-five pounds with WW a few years ago. I regret to say that with time and my pregnancy, I have regained each and every one of those pounds back, plus a few. So far my first few days on plan have been pretty painless. It helps that I'm suppose to eat more than I did last time because I'm breast feeding.

So thanks for letting me team up with you and I look forward to cheering on your successes.

Lora

3 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Zoë said…

    Welcome Lora, aren't those extra breastfeeding points terrific?!? Will you be able to attend the meeting on the 12th? ~ Zoë

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hi Lora!
    I'm so glad you decided to join us. I'm looking forward to meeting you on the 12th!
    Cat

     
  • At 2:53 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Yup, I'll be at the meeeting on Wednesday, but I'll have to leave by noon, because I work that day. I still have all my old WW materials and I'll bring that. Do we just using this time to talk and share tips or are we doing something more structured?

    Also, are you weighing in on Sunday or on Monday? And who do I mail my numbers to, or do I just edit the entry to include my numbers? I asked Jenn to just do my ticker for the my first ten percent, in true WW's style. That's a much easier number to face then my true goal which is twice that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home