MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Can I still sneak in?

Just posted as a comment but realized it posted under Eric's login since that's what we use for our daughters blog. So I have to confess I have been lurking a bit since I saw the posts on mothers inc. I printed out the point logs and went through the website to start figuring it all out but didn't move much past that. I was talking with Lora on Monday evening and it's time I step up and get going. Ryleigh is 4 months old and I am still eating like I am 8 months pregnant and trying to gain weight. Suppose that is why I have put on 10 pounds since I left the hospital. Well I did have a little thryoid issue as well. Either way it's time to get on the ball and get this weight off. I want Ryleigh to be proud of her mama and I want to be able to keep up with my active little one. To top it off I have a wedding dress to fit into in less than 4 months. What do you say girls can I join in and be held accountable to someone?

Looking forward to it!!

Heather Stewart (soon to be Phillips)
(mother of Ryleigh Marie Phillips, 2/27/06)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Welcome Heather, of course you can join! I met you at the park too, I'm Brody's momma :) We would love to have you. Can you make the meeting this morning? ~ Zoƫ

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Welcome, Heather! I know Lora said you couldn't make it today, but I'm looking forward to meeting you soon!
    Cat

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hi Heather - of course you can join us!! We have slipped up a bit the last couple of weeks... but I think the more people that we are held accountable the better!! I can see you are familiar with using the blogger service - that's great!! Now, if you'll just email me the amount of weight that you want to lose...not your current weight ...the amount of weight you want to LOSE - I'll make you a ticker!!

    Lora - so sorry girl! I haven't made you're ticker - but I will make this afternoon after the meeting and a doctors appointment that we have. Can't wait to meet you this AM!! Jenn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home