MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mid-week Check in

I don't know if anybody except me checks the site mid-week, but I figured I'd try to give everybody a little cheer before we hit the weekend. I know a lot of people find the weekend to be harder then weekdays, especially during the summer and holidays.

I started the week of pretty well, but have been starting to slip as the week has progressed. Today, I didn't write down any of my points. It's not like I pigged out, but I definitely went over plan. I'm hoping to start tomorrow off with a little exercise. My goal for the weekend is to write down every point I plan to eat before I bite it.

What time of week do you find the most difficult? How do you get around it?

Lora

4 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey Lora!
    You definitely aren't the only person who checks the board in the middle of the week- I check it daily. :)
    The most difficult part of the week for me are the days that end in "y." Heh. Seriously, I have the most issues with the weekend because that's the time we get to spend as a family, and we're always running around. I've gotten in the habit of packing healthy snacks, so it's not so bad. But I'm always wanting Sunday brunch- pancakes, eggs, sausage, breakfast tacos, whatever. I try to be good. Last Sunday we went with my uncle to the Original Pancake House, and I had an egg white omelet and almost 2 pancakes. I figured that with the fat I saved in the omelet, I could have some pancakes- without butter. I didn't finish either of them- I was actually full. Woohoo!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Ummmm....yeah. That was Cat. D'oh!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Before I did WW the first time, my husband am I religiously did a big Sunday breakfast. Once I started adding up the points it just didn't seem worth it. We never got back into the habit, so when we do do it, it's a very special treat. I find that I always tend to waver mid week. I'm good for the first couple days after we weigh in and get all the good juju from other dieters, but as the week progresses, I slip. Often it's because things get to hectic and I don't write things down or plan for things. If I get to hungry I make horrible choices. I work on the weekends so I tend to plan a little better. I also work with a women who has lost 80 lbs on WW so she serves as my superego,

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey guys =- I think I discussed this at the meeting the other day...but the weekends are the hardest time for me. With my husband out of town so much during the week - I don't mind relying on the frozen meals. When he comes home on the weekends - we like to cook and enjoy more food. I really have to watch my portion control when he is around. I am not very good about counting points for dinner...by I am really strict on what I eat for breakfast and lunch and snacks. I never use my "bonus" points for the week... so I figure if I go over on Saturday or Sunday night when I'm not counting... I am still in the clear!! How is everyone.. ??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home