MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just me thinking out loud!

Hey guys - I had a complete computer melt down the other day and lost everything in Outlook (my primary email account)... so anyways, I've lost all of your email accounts and previous emails that you've sent me..ugh what a mess!! If you guys could all shoot me an email again so I can put you back into my files I would appreciate it. Jenn

Heather - I think you had sent me an email with the amount that you wanted to lose...but it was lost as well. I can't update your ticker if I don't know the origianl amount that you want to lose - so if you could just update me again I could get you on board.

Catherine - You are doing fantastic! My questions is this... I've been thinking about bumping my GOAL weight down so that I feel like I actually accomplish something completely (kinda like Lora does) When you accomplish your weight goal of let's say 25lbs.. you set another smaller goal. That way, you feel like you acccomplished something. What are you thoughts on that?? Also. regarding the email you sent me the other day about MothersINC - I did respond to you, but I am not sure if you got it! Did you? If not I need to send again to you...and if you responded back to me - - - I didn't get it due to the email crash!

Lora - have you come across any new favorite recipes that you would like to post up?? I sure have enjoyed having you as an addition on to this group!! I would like start having some more postings up - - I think the more things that are posted here..the more focused I stay on WW. Oh yeah - whats your family blogger site? I love to look at mine and Zoe's!!

Zoe - Hey girly girl... how was your trip?? I bet it was GREAT seeing all of your old friends again. Was your dad amazed as to how much Brodie had grown? I've checked your website for pictures...but nadda yet! I know how it is coming back from vacation though - you need a vacation from your vacation!! Alex has two little teeth popping up!! YEA!!!

Laurie - WHERE'S LAURIE?? My gosh - you must have a ton of company over!! I've been slacking a bit on the MothersInc boards so I feel totally out of the loop for sure! Hope all is going well girl.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    My blog is http://www.blackcurrantjam.blogspot.com/
    but I haven't been very good at updating it lately. I use to blog everyday, bow I'm lucky if I get something up once a week.

    I like your idea of picking a group goal for the week. We all need little reminders to keep things in balance. I still haven't really gone through many of my recipes yet, but I'll try to get one up sometime soon.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    So sorry you lost out outlook ... that's awful. I feel so lost without all that all pulled together! My goal is to lose 45 pounds. I know it's a high mark but I am hoping to average out to 3 pounds a week until the wedding ... hoping some of those pre-wedding jitters will kick in and help out a little. I'm down 8.5 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks ... but I know most of that is water weight but i'll take it anyway I can get it right now. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home