MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Week 11 weigh in!!




Jennifer: -1 lb

Catherine: -3.5 In spite of Zoe's evil dip!!! :)

Zoë +3.5 lb (I'm so disgusted with myself I don't even want to talk about it :( )

Laurie: +1 lb

Lora: -2.5 lb

Heather: -2 (technically 1.8 but I had just eaten breakfast so I'm calling it 2)

Our total group weight loss for week 11 was: 9 lbs
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 111.5 lbs

How did ya'll do? Did anyone earn any awards this week. Let's have a reason to CELEBRATE!!!

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: Catherine

AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS

Lora has earned her 10lb star!! Awesome!




Heather has earned her 10lb star!! Way to go!!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey guys - especially Lora and Laurie - does Weight Watchers ever talk about what to do when your weight loss kind of stunts. I mean, I am averaging about a pound a week, but I figured it should just be a little more than that for me at this point. I am not strict with my 24 points..well, I eat a little less one day and a little more another so that my metabolisim doesn't get used to the same thing every day. I worked out 6 times this week (500 calories each time) for a lousy 1 pound...that stinks!! Help!! Jenn

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Generally they say to mix it up a bit. Change your exercise routine, change your carb, fat, protein distribution a bit. I'll see if I can find anything more specific and get it to you ASAP.
    However, I would hardly consider a 1 lb loss a lack of progress. They generally don't want you to lose more than 1 lb a week after your first 4 weeks. Doing so can mess with your metabolism and will only make you "really" plataeu even sooner.

    Lora

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jen~agree with Lora about changing it up. I also don't think 1 lb a week is bad. That's about what I was losing for the first 5 months on w.w.'s. Alot of people talk about "The Wendie Plan" on the w.w. site message boards. Basically people who feel they are at a plateau. You can check it out. But seriously if you're losing a pound a week I would just keep on truck'n at that rate.

    http://groups.msn.com/PointingMyWaytoaNewLife/theoriginalwendieplan.msnw

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Zoë said…

    Well I weighed again around 11am and according to that I've only gained 1.5 lbs, so I don't feel AS bad. Oh, well, back on the horse, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home