MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Wednesday, 11:00am

So we are definitely on for a meeting on Wednesday at my place. I can e-mail my address and directions to everybody except for Ashley and Belinda through Meetup. Jenn, I'll ask that you do the honors of passing that info along to them.

I'm going to keep it really low key. Once again, we have a busy week and I'm going to take Liam to his first Little Gym class that morning. We'll be home by 10 and all are welcome anytime after that.

As for format and activities. Jenn had the idea of doing some pictures. Kind of like the before and after idea, but we could do them from meeting to meeting. I also though it would be nice if everybody came in ready to discuss goal setting and how to keep motivated over the long haul. I'd also like everybody to bring in the name and, if possible, the packaging from one low point product they have discovered and would like to share. No need to bring in samples, unless you want to.

I'll provide lunch for everybody, although I haven't gotten a chance to think about what I'll make yet. Anything else you think we should put on the agenda?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    This sounds like it is going to be a fantastic meeting!! I can't wait to see you guys and look at all your stuff that you bring! Don't forget to bring your pictures - the BEFORE pictures. I don't know how you guys feel about it - but we could take some while we are there....like in a sports bra and biker shorts or something. Then, each month when we have our meeting we will where the same clothes and compare the differences! Is that to much?? I SWEAR by pictures!! I do not see a difference in myself until I look at the pictures.. a little less on the face, a little less on the tummy pooch, a little less on the back rolls! I am being totally honest with ya girls! When I see the differences - it just makes me want to work that much harder!! Just an idea to toss out...

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    One last thing that I forgot to mention... to add dates to the calendar you need to:

    click on the calendar link

    click on the Bravenet link on the bottom left hand corner

    login is mothersincww
    password is 123456

    under the registerd users title click on the calendar symbol

    click on the events image

    and then follow the directions.

    You guys can add yours and kiddos bdays, etc. Just helpful reminders of you and the rest of the group!! If you guys don't mind...do you think I could host the WW meeting in September? I won't be able to do a lot of cooking and stuff - but I sure would love to have the company over while I am down and out of commission!! Let me know...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home