MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Interesting article

It talks about a study that looked at the effects of exercise and specifically fat cells around the abdomen. The results weren't a big surprise, but the fat cells around the abdomen reacted differently than those in the hips, so I thought it was interesting.
Jenn- I was thinking more about the running program you were talking about, and I decided I'll give it a go. Will you be posting the link on the site?
Cat

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    All righty then. I thought when I posted the link in the box that says "link" it would show up. Guess I was wrong on that one. Here it is: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14376189/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home