MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Cheese Enchiladas

I'm doing this off the top of my head so bear with me. If you have any questions just let me know!

Cheese Enchiladas:

Bag of Shredded 2% Mexican Style Cheese
Corn Tortillas
Can of Enchilada Sauce (I used HCF Enchilada sauce-Medium and it was a little spicy)

Preheat your oven to 375

Heat your sauce in a skillet. Take one corn tortilla at a time and dip it in the sauce. After about 5-10 second flip it to the other side. Take it out of the sauce and put it on a plate. Sprinkle cheese and roll. Do as many as you want. The tortillas will be soft but if they are tooooo soft and falling apart don't let them sit in the sauce as long. If they are breaking leave them in the sauce a little longer. Place your enchiladas on a shallow backing sheet (covered with foil) and sprinkle remaining sauce and cheese on top of them. Cover with foil BUT use enough foil so that it is not touching the enchiladas (you don't want the cheese sticking to it). The foil should look kind of like a tent.

I measure out my cheese~ I used 1/4 cup (this is a serving size) for two enchiladas then I made Thomas' with ALOT more cheese and added ground beef too.

Put them in the oven for about 10 minutes (just enough to melt the cheese).

Guacamole

Take 1 or 2 avocados and cut in half
Scoop out the avocado and discard the seed
Mash it up and add salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic to taste.
I also add diced tomatoes. When I have extra points I add 1 tablespoon of French onion dip in as well.

I serve this with 1/2 c. of Fat Free Refried beans. The beans taste better if you heat them in a skillet on the stove as well. I also counted out 6 Light Restaurant Style Tositos. These are yummy and a pretty decent size. YUMMY!!!!! Enjoy!

~laurie~

Points Value

2 Cheese Enchilada--6 points
1/2 c. refried Beans--1 point
1 avocado--1 point
6 Chips--2 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home