MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Week 14 weigh in



Ok guys - after speaking to Belinda and Ashley on the phone again last week...I think they are ready to give it another go ahead on joining the group!! They know that today is weigh in day...so we'll see!! Hit me with your numbers ladies. Please don't forget to go back and check and make sure your tickers are showing the right amounts. I know I've slacked the last couple of weeks - you all know why - but I am ready to get back on track! I also wanted to say a quick thanks to Zoe, Cat, Laurie, and soon to be Lora for helping me out during my post op time! You guys are the best and I couldn't imagine getting along without ya'll. AAAhh shucks! Jenn

Jennifer: -3 lbs (Not sure how I pulled that one off...read my comment!)

Catherine: -2.5

Laurie:+1 (UGH!)

Zoƫ +1 (drat!)

Lora: -.5

Heather: -2

Ashley: 0 lbs (just starting)

Belinda: 0 lbs (just starting)

Our total group weight loss for week 14 was: 8 lbs
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: 138.5 lbs

How did ya'll do? Did anyone earn any awards this week. Let's have a reason to CELEBRATE!!!

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: JENNIFER

AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS

7 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    As of right now while i am posting this...the ticker hosting website is down. They said that it should be up and running again soon...sooooo stay tuned ladies!! Jenn

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    So something is still up with blogspot for me ... maybe I am trying it while someone else is logged in ... not sure. Anyway, I lost 2 pounds but I think I tied up all the big wedding details this weekend so hopefully I will stop with the stress eating and get really back on track. ALthough since my dress fits perfectly right now ... maybe that's not a great idea. Guess there could be worse things than a few last minute alterations!

    Hope you are all having a great week!!

    Heather :)

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    I've been having problems logging in to. I think it's because my defaults are set to my regular account.

    Looks like everybody's making great progress. Zoe I'm sure your number was only higher because of the HUGE lost you had last week.

    I'd like to add I have no idea how I lost this week. When I weighed myself earlier in the week I gained and I really didn't stay with in my points at all this week. However, I'm going to try to buckle down this week to make my minigoal for our trip: 4 lbs in 2 weeks.

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Another great week for everybody. Heather - so glad to hear that your wedding dress is fitting perfectly. I am sure you look beautiful in your gown! Lora - you and I both this week... I had NOOO self control. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food - - I managed to eat every type of food this week...with NON DIET SODAS! Maybe my scale is broken because I really don't know how i lost the weight. However I do know that my arms are starting to buff up a bit from the crutches. Anybody here from Belinda or Ashley?? Jenn

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok I'm not sure what happened! I totally stayed within my points this week. On Friday I weighed and I was .5 higher. Remember me telling you that Jen? Anyway, somehow over the weekend I gained another .5 I'm hoping it's water weight or something. Bizarre!!!
    ~laurie~

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    Laurie-Remember you lost a whopping 4 pounds last week. I'm sure it's just a balancing out from that major lost. You're still down 3 lbs from 2 weeks ago!

    I have to say that doing this dieting together was the best idea. I don't know which of you lovely ladies originated it, but THANK YOU!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    I guess I can take credit for that...but a bunch of these ladies have been with me since the start! I just got the ball rolling. In all honesty - I know i couldn't do it by myself...I need to have other people suffering with me at the same time! LOL Like my own little cheering squad! I think you guys are great!! True friends... Laruie don't fret that little gain - and yes I do remember you telling me that! I heard on oprah a while ago that when you start working out again...that you tend to gain weight for a bit. Do you remember - you did do that hip hop class last week! Maybe that's it. Oh well...to another week! Jenn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home