MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Tickers

Hey guys - when you get a chance...can everyone go in and check their tickers to make sure they are right. I had to go back over two weeks and I may have made a couple of mistakes with adding or substracting the pounds! Heather - I didn't have a post for you for Week 12 - so I assumed it just stayed the same! Also, if you hadn't noticed... I deleted Belinda and Ashley - - I really just want to keep people on board if they are committed to the program!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Jenn

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Lora said…

    I know hearther lost weight during week 12. I remember her mentioning it while at my house. Like 3 or 4 lbs, but I'm not sure. When I summed up the totals on that week I didn't count her in because I didn't know her numbers.

    My ticker looks great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home