MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Week 18 Weigh In





Jennifer:

Catherine:

Laurie:

Zoƫ -2 lbs

Lora: + 0.5

Heather:

Ashley:

Belinda:

Our total group weight loss for week 18 was:________
OUR TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE THE BEGINNING: ________

How did ya'll do? Did anyone earn any awards this week. Let's have a reason to CELEBRATE!!!

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting award goes to: __________

AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Okay, I guess I wasn't as bad as I thought I had been while away, but I think (hope) that the little break will put a new gust of wind under my wings.

    Last I knew everybody was planning on getting together a Jenn's while I was gone. It doesn't look like that happened. I know I could use another meeting. Jenn do you still want to host?

    Lora

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger scapology staff said…

    Hey guys, I am really sorry that I havne't been around lately. I've been out of town since Wednesday and since being maid of honor in a wedding on Saturday - - my brain has been a bit frazzeled.

    Lets just say - I have been having a really sucky two -three weeks. I am heading in the wrong direction...on a fast food rampage that's for sure. I am considering today a fresh start. Back on track - ready to rock!!

    To be honest - - I have slacked on the tickers as well...so if you guys could email me (paramedjenny@austin.rr.com) and let me know what the right numbers should be..I will get everyone updated tonight when I get home from work.

    Cat...I am so sorry sweetie. I knew that you had little time to get to North Carolina, but didn't realize it would happen so fast. I don't want to go on to much on the boards - soooo - check your email!!

    Hope everyone is doing well...TTYL - Jenn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home