MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Woohoo!

I am also a WW junkie (along with my husband). I have been a member online for a long time so I do have access to a bunch of recipes if anyone has any special requests. I was very successful with WW before I became pregnant. 30 lbs in 3 months. But I gained almost 60 lbs with Hudson. This time I very much plateaued with 25 pounds to go--and consequently I have gotten very frustrated lately and fallen off the WW wagon. OBGYN said that nursing can do that to some people. Hudson is now weaned so I am ready to go! YEAH! Julia--I will so take you up on that offer to power walk in the a.m. I need to be accountable to someone.

Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home