MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Good Morning!!

Hey Julia - the WW lunch sounds awesome! I am REALLY new at this whole website/blogging stuff..so I am going to figure out how I can add a some type of link on here that we can post WW meal plans and designate how many "points" they are. Not sure how to do that yet.... but IT WILL HAPPEN SOMEHOW! Also, if you look on the right hand side column - you can see the WW main page link, and the second link is some lady that has designed a website that lists the point value for almost anything you can imagine! It's great...she has every possible restaraunt, drink, meal, food, vegetable, fruit...I see myself using this webpage a lot.

Because its going to take me a couple of days to read the book...and help us figure out how many "points" we are allowed in a day and stuff... I was thinking that we could plany on officially starting on Monday. That way we could all start together. I also have this plan - on the right hand side..to put a ticker for each person that is involved to keep tally of how many pounds they have lost. I figured that would be a lot NICER than having a ticker that counts down from our starting weight!! UGh - I don't even want to go there.

ALright ladies - sounds like we have a plan! I am totally siked! Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home