MothersIncWW

Welcome the the Mothers Inc Weight Watchers Support Team Blog. Feel free to read and submit posts as you like!! Lets do this together!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Woo-Hoo!!

Hey Guys-

I'm in! I guess I'm the local WW expert, huh? :) I was on WW when we got pg with Zack, so I had to quit. I had lost 21 lbs in 3 months!

WW has a plan for nursing mothers, which is good for me. I'll pass my "Getting Started" booklet on to Jennifer so she can post the point ranges.

Another website that you MUST bookmark is www.dwlz.com. It has points values for all sorts of foods and restaurants. You can't really see any points totals on the WW website unless you pay for their online service.

My tip to all of you is JOURNAL, JOURNAL, JOURNAL. If you put it in your mouth, record the points value. I found that I really had to be obsessive to get it to start working.

And, if you don't work out now, wait until you begin week 3 to start doing that. The program wants you to wait until then so that you get used to eating well and don't have such a huge change.

I'm going to get started on Tuesday. We're going to visit the in-laws in St. Louis this weekend, and I know that I won't be able to diet with my MIL being such a good cook. :)

Lindsay Ballard (mom of Zack)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home